As a member of the United States Cattlemen’s Association, you become a Washington, DC insider. Our full-time staff in Washington, D.C. ensure that your voice is heard when decisions that impact your livelihood are being made by lawmakers who may not know the intricacies of your industry. Your membership dollars allow us to continue educating Congressional Members and staff, agency personnel and Administration officials on the issues that matter most, such as a truthful and transparent beef labeling program, protecting the health of the domestic herd, and negotiating fair trade policies with other beef-producing countries.
Your membership also grants you access to:
- Weekly ‘Capital Updates’ from our Senior Policy Staff
- Monthly ‘Horn Wrap Calls’, where you can hear updates from Washington, D.C. and ask questions. Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7Am Mountain.
- Quarterly USCA Newsletters to keep up on Committee and Leadership Activities
- The Annual Washington, D.C. Fly-In to meet with Congress and the Administration
- Opportunities to network with producers across the country, and join policy committees or the leadership team to participate in the
- Exclusive member deals, such as 10% off a custom hat from Rand’s Custom Hats or Cross Five Cattle Cooler.