You have selected the Young Producer Member (35 years & younger) membership level.
USCA NxGn Member (22 & younger)
USCA NxGn was established to give the next generation of beginning cattle producers a voice in influencing policy affecting them and to mentor our next generation of producers as they navigate the complexities of policy, markets, and the daily struggles producers face. Priorities include:
- Improving access to capital and land
- Strengthening the CRP Transition Incentives Program and increase outreach on the program
- Establish Legal commerce between states that meet or exceed USDA meat safety standards
- Bridging the growing gap between producers and consumers
Prefer to print and mail your membership form? Download it HERE.
NxGn Members enjoy all the benefits of a full membership, such as:
- Weekly ‘Capital Updates’ from our Senior Policy Staff
- Monthly ‘Horn Wrap Calls’, where you can hear updates from Washington, D.C. and ask questions. Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7Am Mountain.
- Quarterly USCA Newsletters to keep up on Committee and Leadership Activities
- The Annual Washington, D.C. Fly-In to meet with Congress and the Administration
- Opportunities to join policy committees or the leadership team
- Exclusive member deals, such as 10% off a custom hat from Rand’s Custom Hats or Cross Five Cattle Cooler.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.