You have selected the Premier Producer Membership membership level.
Premier Memberships: For Those Members Who Wish To Increase Their Support of USCA
MAVERICK level: $150 - $499
WRANGLER level: $500 - $999
DROVER level: $1,000 (or more!)
As a member of the United States Cattlemen’s Association, you get access to insider information on policy decisions happening on Capitol Hill. Our full-time staff in Washington, D.C. ensure that your voice is heard when decisions that impact your everyday life are being made by lawmakers who may not know the intricacies of raising cattle. Your membership dollars allow us to continue educating Congressional Members and staff, agency personnel and Administration officials on the issues that matter most, such as a truthful and transparent beef labeling program, protecting the health of the domestic herd, and negotiating fair trade policies with other beef-producing countries.
Prefer to print and mail your membership form? Download it HERE.
Apart from your civic duty to be a part of these discussions, your membership also gives you access to:
- Weekly ‘Capital Updates’ from our Senior Policy Staff
- Monthly ‘Horn Wrap Calls’, where you can hear updates from Washington, D.C. and ask questions. Held on the second Tuesday of each month at 7Am Mountain.
- Quarterly USCA Newsletters to keep up on Committee and Leadership Activities
- The Annual Washington, D.C. Fly-In to meet with Congress and the Administration
- Opportunities to join policy committees or the leadership team
- Exclusive member deals, such as 10% off a custom hat from Rand’s Custom Hats or Cross Five Cattle Cooler.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.